Development on AWS course is designed to help individuals design and build secure, reliable and scalable AWS-based applications.
In this course, we cover fundamental concepts and baseline programming for Development applications on AWS. We also show you how to work with AWS code libraries, SDKs, and IDE toolkits so that you can effectively develop and deploy code on the AWS platform.
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use security models to manage access to AWS
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
- Working with the AWS code library, SDKs, and IDE toolkits
- Introduction to AWS security features
- Applying AWS security features
- Working with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and Amazon DynamoDB
- Working with the Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) and the Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Application deployment using AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Best practices for working with AWS services