In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness.
Grasp the challenges faced in sending bulk e-mails, basic of opt-in e-mail marketing, setting auto responders and improving ROI with A/B testing.
- Email Marketing and its functionality
- Protocols of Email Marketing: TCP IP, POP, IMAP, SMTP, Asynchronous and Synchronous Mails.
- Understanding its importance
- How to send a bulk image
- What are the jargons of sending a bulk image
- Email marketing techniques – legitimate, partial legitimate & illegitimate
- Boosting sales
- Generating leads
- Strengthening relationships
- Increasing web traffic
- Building brand loyalty.
- Difference between opt-in & opt-out emailing
- Does & don’ts of email marketing
- Auto responders & broadcast emails
- Web form & list database
- Tips & tricks of broadcasting emails & prevent spamming