To make students capable of utilizing the power ofInternet for learning; protecting themselves from its harmful effects, and growing into mature and ethical digital citizens.
Utilizing the power of Internet for learning & skill development.
Protecting themselves from harmful effects of Internet.
Becoming highly employable 21st century knowledge professionals.
- Introduction to Web 2.0
- Digital literacy and online content sharing
- The mature way of Social Networking
- Basics of Professional Networking
- Online Forums & Communities (online group discussions)
- Smart Blogging
- Smart Searching
- Online educational resources
- Cyber Safety (Theory and case-studies)
- Cyber Ethics (Theory and case-studies)
- Cyber laws
- Online reputation
- Avoiding Internet Addiction
- 21st Century Professional Life