Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
Use Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Video Marketing as well as bid strategy and targeting options.
- Understanding Social Media
- Different types of current social media paradigms
- How to use social media for marketing and advertising
- Facebook Marketing: Differences between personal and business page, increasing likes and shares, building fan-engagement, Facebook advertising, Case Studies and use of 3rd parties
- Facebook Insights (Analytics), Facebook Case Studies, Power editor tool.
- Facebook Practical Session: Facebook advertisement, Payment Module, CPC, CPM, CPA, Conversion Tracking of Facebook.
- Linked In Marketing: Differences between company and individual profiles, marketing through Linked In groups, tips of Linked In advertising and increasing ROI.
- Twitter Marketing: Measuring influence and increasing followers, tips and tricks of online marketing with twitter, using the right tools and Case Studies, twitter advertising, Hashtags and trends, Understanding the influencers and industry leaders of niche.
- Twitter Case Studies, Tools for twitter marketing.
- Video Marketing: Tips, trends, strategies and best practices for creating video campaigns, using YouTube for business growth, creating Video ADgroups, utilizing the right target options and bid strategies, Intro to viral video, Building viral video and its case studies, Creating Youtube Channel, Youtube video marketing strategy : Pre AD role, Post AD role and Mid AD role, True View Ads- Instream Ads, Display, Creating a video AD groups.