System Operations on AWS is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
Achieving AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate certification validates your technical expertise in deployment, management and operations on the AWS platform.
- Introduction & History to AWS
- System Operations on AWS Overview
- Console, command line tools
- Managing the EC2 infrastructure
- Specifying security groups and key pairs
- Creating backups with snapshots
- Simplifying the database infrastructure
- Visualizing utilization metrics with CloudWatch
- AWS Managed Services & Database
- Distributing incoming traffic with elastic load balancing
- Configuring access credentials
- Creating Scalable Deployments in the Cloud
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments